Please Read Our Puppy Policy & Accept Terms
We pride ourselves on a well-adjusted, well socialized healthy puppies but before we sell anyone a puppy, we ask you fill out our puppy application located on our main page.
We want our puppies to be happy in their new homes, just like we want you happy with your new puppy. To make sure this breed is the kind of dog you are wanting, please research the traits and characteristics typical of an Australian Shepherd. They are first and foremost a herding dog, and although I say they are one of the most adaptable breeds, they do have a lot of energy and require daily exercise.
A few things about Lake Creek Aussies
- Your puppy will be raised in our home until they around 5 weeks old where they are moved to our puppy house, a house next to ours set up for their every need. Most puppies are potty trained before leaving our home. Puppies are given their first round of vaccines, de-wormer on rotation, microchipped and go home with a goody bag.
- We only breed and sell registerable AKC some ASCA Australian Shepherds, no minis, Mini Americans, or Aussie mixes and will not sell to anyone wanting to breed to get mixed breed dogs.
- All puppies are sold as pets with limited registration and although we don’t require you to spay and neuter them at a specific age we do ask you do so when you and your veterinarian feel your dog is fully matured.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE $300.00 deposit is required to hold a puppy, please make sure this decision has not been made hastily as we will not be able to refund your money once it has been placed. If for some reason, either we do not have color/sex you were wanting or something came up un-expectedly, your deposit can be transferred to another litter.
- We require you make an appointment before visiting our facility for multiple reasons, mostly the safety of our dogs and other animals.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Please give us a call at 541-999-6105 if you have any concerns, questions or special requests.
I AGREE TO THESE TERMS